Phin makes it easy to edit and update your onboarding campaigns so that new users have the most up-to-date training.
To restart the video, Click Tourial and then Restart Tour.
- Head to the training dashboard and find an existing, active onboarding campaign. Hover over it and click the 'pencil' icon to edit the campaign.
- Change the name and description in the Information tab.
- Adjust the Audience as needed.
- Add or remove courses from the curriculum by checking or unchecking courses in the Curriculum tab.
- To finalize and save all changes, click next until you reach the Finalize tab and click "Launch".
There is an "Add User" button available from the training dashboard for Onboarding Campaigns with fixed audiences. Head to the training dashboard and find an existing, active onboarding campaign. Hover over it and click the 'plus' icon to add new users the campaign:
Clicking this button will open a modal to add users to the campaign.
Click the '+' next to a user to add them to the campaign. You can remove users added this way by clicking the red arrow on the right of each user (until you submit, after then the audience is locked in).
Once you have finished adding users, click 'Submit' to finalize the audience and close the modal!
You are not able to edit the audience type of an onboarding campaign after creation however, you can add additional users for fixed audiences. If that still does not suit your needs you can create a new campaign to be sent to a different group of users.
Changing the courses in the campaign will not impact users which have already received onboarding training. If you want to send new training to users, you can create a new standard training campaign and add those users to the audience.
You can edit the name and description of an ongoing campaign, as well as which courses are included in the campaign.
- You can add individual users to the onboarding campaign audience after creation.
You cannot edit the campaign type after creation.
You cannot edit the audience type or remove users from the audience.
- Adding or removing courses does not impact users that have already received training from this campaign.