Simulation works best when it delivers organically to your end-users. Let's see how Phin delivers Phishing.
How Phishing delivers on Phin's platform
Our phishing delivers on a batch system, or phishing windows. What this means is that when you select a time for your campaign to deliver, that is when the batch will begin to fire. The simulations can be delivered any time within the selected window, which can be 3-7 business days.
That's not it! We've done more to make these phishing simulations appear more realistic and to ensure the highest quality training.
- No one receives the same phish during the batch period.
- No one receives a phish at the same time.
- No one receives a phish over the weekend.
- Phishing is user-specific, depending on how each user interacts with the phishing.
- For the users that don't click on phishes, they will continually get more difficult phishing.
- For the users that do click on phishes, they will be kept at their current difficulty level until they show they no longer get phished at that level.
If you have any further questions about Phishing and how it delivers, don't hesitate to reach out to our team!